5454 aluminum sheet, with thickness between 0.2mm-6mm and magnesium content between 2.4% - 3.0% by weight, belongs to low-magnesium and non-heat-treatable alloy, has little higher strength than 5052 aluminum alloy, and is the preferred alloy choice for storing hot liquids.
The Features of 5454 fuel tanker aluminum alloy sheet：
1. Moderate strength；
2. Excellent corrosion resistance；
3. Better weldability；
4. Good formability；
5. High elevated temperatures adaptability.
The Applications of 5454 aluminum sheet：
1. Welding parts, mechanical components, vehicle bodies.
2. Presure vessels, containers, boilers.
3. Storage and transportation of liquid petroleum and industrial gas.
4. Superstructures of fast ferries, yachts, workboats, fishboats etc.
MINGTAI, equipped with advanced equipment and technology, is one of the leading low price 5-6mm 5454 aluminum fuel tanker sheets in south africa manufacturers and suppliers in China, taking Canada as its main market. Please rest assured to buy or wholesale the quality, durable and customized products at low price from our factory.