5000 series marine aluminum plate 5086 5083 5052 for giant yachts
5000 series marine aluminum plate 5086 5083 5052 for giant yachts China manufacturer
China marine aluminum plate manufacturer and supplier supply 5000 series marine aluminum plate 5086 5083 5052 for giant yachts
henan mingtai aluminum is a China marine aluminum plate manufacturer and supplier supply 5000 series marine aluminum plate 5086 5083 5052 for giant yachts with more than 20 years’ experience. Our main products include: various alloy of aluminum plate, strip, foil, color-coated aluminum coil, aluminum embossed sheet, diamond aluminum plate, aluminum foil . mingtai aluminum China can manufacture 5000 series marine aluminum plate 5086 5083 5052 for giant yachts with many alloy and tempers, and it can be cut to size at customers` need.
The 5 series marine grade aluminum plate 5086 5083 5052 we produce are mainly used for shipboard plates and other plates that have long-term contact with seawater. marine grade aluminum 5052 plate is mainly used for the superstructure, auxiliary components, boat hull,marine grade aluminum 5083 plate for the hull structure, pressure vessels, pipelines and so on.
Our marine grade aluminum advantages:
1. Advanced production equipment, roughing mill, finishing mill, quenching furnace, straightening machine, polishing machine, etc., have resulted in superior quality of our marine grade aluminum plate.
2. Authoritative international certification: We have successively obtained the certification of China Classification Society and the certification of DNV.
The reason why shipbuilding materials use aluminum alloy instead of steel is because marine grade aluminum alloy has many advantages.
1. The specific gravity is small, so the weight of the marine grade aluminum plate is relatively light, and the weight of the ship is reduced, which saves fuel and improves the speed of the ship.
2. Corrosion resistance, aluminum alloy has better corrosion resistance, so the service life is longer and the cost can be reduced.
3. Aluminum alloy processing performance and welding performance are better, and waste is easy to recycle.